Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 10
13th November 2014
Music Production 10
13th November 2014
Process Journal #7
Today we started a new unit based on different roles in a real live studio, bringing reality into the class we currently take to face reality. I really dreaded the second lesson as we spent all of it trying to understand our roles on youtube; if that lesson was subrogated with one where we could try and guess our roles, then we would be shown the videos to see how wrong we were, in that way we could learn from our mistakes. I was really happy to work with this new real live studio unit because honestly I love songwriting and fixing peoples music the best. I like to call myself a music critic, so I'm not a huge musician, meaning this is my time to shine. Moreover, even though I complained about the masterclasses they really helped me understand the roles and the basic guidelines, but I still needed to touch up on some stuff. Whatever role I get I can watch the videos again as they were very useful or just read the guidelines of the roles on the white board, because there is nothing wiser than Mr. Ball. In all honesty, I wasn't being sarcastic Mr. Ball is my favourite type of teacher doesn't like to go all out and gives us all the basic and essential information needed in bullet points. He's a very productively challenged person, as in he can do the most important stuff in a short amount of time which is a quality I value highly. Anyhow, I will use the whiteboard and the videos to reference my need for knowledge on my role, which shall be chosen by the end of this week, however Taji and I still don't have a role.

No comments:
Post a Comment