#3

Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 10
1st October 2014

Process Journal #3

My aim for this week is to start on a song for my playlist. This week we were asked to submit our playlists and its BPM's also to submit a link to our blog. Moreover we were introduced to a discussion tab on the moodle, where you submit a problem that has happened to your work station so Mr. Ball can work on it all after class so it can be ready for next class. Otherwise a whole lesson is spent wasted while Mr. Ball runs around trying to fix each computer in the workstation.What didn't work this lesson was the start of a song for my playlist because I didn't really know what genre I wanted it to be I was very lost throughout the lesson. Sometimes people have spurts of genius ideas and I get that right before I go to bed, which is the biggest problem there is because I never seem to remember those genius ideas when I'm awake. Anyhow this week I wasn't able to complete my goals, but I was able to submit my bpm playlist. Back to the complaint box on moodle I feel like we should have one lesson every two months focusing on how to fix common mistakes revolving around the workshop so we can be independant and help ourselves. Or Mr. ball could create and afterschool club focusing on how to be a technician for your workshop and it would count as c&s because the people attending the club would help their class mates instead of waiting the whole lesson for Mr. Ball.

Video on how to remove the most annoying thing ever on logic: (VERY HELPFUL)



No comments:

Post a Comment