Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 10
30th October 2014
"I really like the melody of the subby bass" - Ahmed El Namoury
Music Production 10
30th October 2014
Process Journal #5
This week we continued working on our songs, but not every purpose of a thought, or product is the only use of it. That is why I didn't work on my songs, instead I worked on my report, seeing as my LOGIC X kept on crashing. After attempting to try to work on my report I decided to work on viewing youtube videos on different people using kaossilator, and how to hook it up by myself so I could hook it up for my next lesson so I don't waste Mr. Ball's time. This lesson was very unproductive seeing as all the videos on kaossilators were covers of Swedish House Mafia songs! The next lesson I used the computer so I could work on some tracks there, and then add on my own tracks, however just when I decided to put effort and time into my work logic crashed. That is literally the best definition of my life and how whenever I try to do work something will go wrong, it's as if the universe is telling me I shouldn't do anything at all. Any who after 30 minutes of trying to repair it, Mr. Ball allowed me to use the administrator account, which gave me 15 minutes to add in my own drum line and weird synthesizer thing. I think I'll need more time to work on my song honestly, because I feel like it's such an unfair advantage to use your laptop, but then crash because the memory is too weak. Puts down my self-esteem and confidence, and whenever I try to listen to the song it'll crash and then I'd open it again and it'll download additional content, which resulted into MY DECISION OF HATING LOGIC X PRO 10!!!!
"I really like the melody of the subby bass" - Ahmed El Namoury
Thank you Ahmed with your vague comment maybe you could provide why you like it next time :D (so I can learn what my audience enjoys if I were to create a real song for everyone)
"You should create a mode, by adding in a scale and then changing the first key of the scale, it'll make it sound very tropical" - Habiba
That seems like a very smart idea I'll print some scales on the piano today so I can add it in because I want my song to be quality work
"Seems as if the drum doesn't quite go in line with the subby bass, which could be a turn off." -Hadi
I'll try to quanta-size it so I can see what is the issue because I, myself heard a little gap between the songs.
Photo of my drum line and Subby bass, which sounds like a weird synthesizer:

No comments:
Post a Comment