#15

Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production
18th May 2015

Process Journal #15

My goal for this week is to add music and complete at least have half of the video with a background soundtrack. However, what I anticipated had happened and more, by the end of the week we had completed the whole soundtrack. The problem that week was there were some instruments and loops we couldn't include because we didn't update our Logic X PRO. Moreover, in the film class they were editing the video and included the effects through sound and through the film. When we saw their final product it was very effective in simulating the feeling of horror. 


Feedback: 

- "It wasn't balanced, there was more treble then bass. You should change the EQ of the track." - Habiba

Will do! I learnt how to change the EQ thanks to Mr. Ball and hopefully I'll do it next lesson

-"It doesnt progress as it goes along. You should add in a new hook" - Hayaan

Thank you Hayaan I will tell my group to do that, we should really add a new hook for when Hessa is murdered

Playing the guitar:

No comments:

Post a Comment